Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Look what a year does in the life of a child...

This picture was taken one year ago
on a beautiful fall afternoon at Murray Park with Taylor.

I remember being amazed that she had no fear of the ducks and geese.

This was taken today, same place - Murray Park,

on the same kind of beautiful fall day

with little Miss Taylor.


Yes, she was pretty much bossing the ducks around! :)



I love being a grandma and spending time with Taylor! I'm so lucky to be able to spend so much time with her and I love watching her grow and learn. As you can see from these pictures, she's sure grown a bunch in the past year. I feel so blessed to have such a beautiful grandaughter...Thanks Cody & Sheena!

***************

Oh, I got to thinking....
If you read my post about my daughters growing up with horses
well, I hope to be starting this again
but with my grandaughter growing up with horses

Problem is that Cody doesn't like horses much and Sheena hasn't had the chance to fall in love with them yet, but...

:) :)Sorry mom & dad, I think she's hooked :) :)

Aunt Adriane teaching Taylor how to ride Rosie


2 comments:

Sheena Cody and Taylor said...

we are so blessed to have such wonderful parents that help us with beautiful Taylor!! Thanks!!

Alisha Smith said...

Oh goodness! She is far too cute. I can't wait to see her (and everyone else, of course). And yes, Cody & Sheena have no choice in the horse situation :)